Monday, October 12, 2015

Using Cats to Sell Poetry

In the spirit of good-looking young ladies draped over cars, I give you a good-looking young cat draped over The Emma Press Anthology of Age, in which I am really pleased to have a poem.  (I started by saying "dead pleased" but then thought it might be indelicate.)



Okay, so there's still not a lot of what you might call enthusiasm, but hey, he's still young - and at least this time he bothered to open his eyes.  (I refer to another poetical triumph and cat response here - )

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Got to start training 'em up young if they are going to be of any help to you as proof readers ... :-)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Susan Price said...

Such a beautiful cat - and beautiful poetry.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Sandra Horn said...

I keep going back to your wonderful poem. I wish I'd thought to ask you if I could read it at the launch, but as usual, the thought came to me too late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home