Saturday, December 21, 2013

21st December is my day!




Today's my day!  

26 Stories of Christmas 2013 - it started when 26, the writers' collective, asked for 26 pictures from sick kids and young people, handed us each an image (I love mine!), and then invited us to write 26 Advent sestudes.*  The results have been inspired and inspiring! The project is linked to two charities - Teenage Cancer Trust and Its Good 2 Give.   

So please visit my poem Christmas Countdown, and if you can, give a little. 


Happy Christmas, and may the purple bumblebee be kind to you always!


*A sestude is a piece of writing exactly 62 words long.  (62 being 26 backwards, and 26 being the number of letters in the alphabet.  Obvious, really, and we won't mention the fact I had to have it explained to me ...)

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger madwippitt said...

Glad you explained sestude ... off now yto read it and count! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home